What are some activities at Clemson University?
Things To Do in Clemson
- Bowman Field. Meet up with friends.
- The Brooks Center for the Performing Arts. Immerse yourself in a story.
- Clemson Memorial Stadium. Raise your voice.
- Carillon Garden. Take the scenic route.
- Riggs Field. Cheer on the Tigers.
- Fort Hill. Hear the whole history.
- Lake Hartwell.
- Military Heritage Plaza.
What clubs does Clemson University have?
Community & Student Organizations
- International Student Association (ISA)
- Clemson Indian Students’ Association (CISA)
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA)
- Black Graduate Student Association (BGSA)
- African and Caribbean Students’ Association (ACSA)
- Clemson Black Student Union (CBSU)
How many clubs are offered at Clemson?
Don’t see what you’re looking for? For a comprehensive list of the 400-plus clubs and organizations across Clemson’s campus, visit the clubs and organizations website.
Does Clemson have club sports?
Clemson University Campus Recreation proudly recognizes 33 different student organizations as club sports. These organizations include fencing, gymnastics, rugby, sailing, basketball, soccer, golf and more.
What is unique about Clemson University?
Personalized Education With Powerful Results. Clemson University is where more than 4,600 undergraduate students conduct advanced research every year, upperclassmen take on mentorship roles, and people from across the world form friendships that last a lifetime. Nearly 1,300 students study abroad each year.
Does Clemson have club gymnastics?
In January 2022, Clemson received initial board approval on $27.5 million in upgrades and new athletic facilities for women’s programs, including a new 21,000 square foot gymnastics practice facility. The program will compete in 9,000-seat Littlejohn Coliseum.
Does Clemson have club basketball?
Overview: The Coliseum Club seats allow you to experience Clemson Tiger Basketball with ultimate comfort and amenities while still being right in the middle of the action!
What intramural sports does Clemson have?
|4v4 Flag Football||Registration|
|4v4 Flag Football Season 1||Additions||May 16 9:00AM – May 23 9:00AM Join Teams Until: 06/16/22 Midnight|
|4v4 Flag Football Season 2||Pre-Join||Jul 4 9:00AM – Jul 7 9:00AM Join Teams Until: 07/28/22 Midnight|
What is Clemson best known for?
Clemson remains top public university, leads State of South Carolina in U.S. News rankings
- Ranked among top 30 public institutions nationally.
- Remains top-ranked public University in State of South Carolina.
- Highest ever academic reputation score.
- Business, engineering, nursing, computer science recognized.
Does Clemson have club tennis?
The purpose of Clemson Club Tennis is to provide Clemson University students an outlet to share their passion for tennis with others during their college careers. We organize tennis practices, tournaments, and tennis-related activities.
Does Clemson have a gymnastics team?
Clemson announced in June 2021 the addition of women’s gymnastics to begin in the winter of 2023-24.
What is Clemson’s GPA requirement?
What are the average GPA scores of students admitted to the program? Students admitted to the program over the last three years averaged a GPA of 3.4. A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required for a competitive application.