Which is the best romantic novel by an Indian author?
Best Indian Romance Novels | A List of 20 Romantic Books
- Two States – Chetan Bhagat.
- The Wedding Tamasha – Sudha Nair.
- The Right Swipe – Alisha Rai.
- Love @ Facebook – Nikita Singh.
- Truly Madly Deeply – Faraaz Kazi.
- Girl from Fatehpur by Sarita Varma.
- Just Married, Please Excuse – Yashodhara Lal.
- Untruly Yours – Smita Shetty.
Who is the best love story author?
The Best Romance Authors
- Danielle Steel. The bestselling author alive today, Danielle Steel has sold more than 800 million copies of her books.
- Nora Roberts.
- Nicholas Sparks.
- Robyn Carr.
- Carolyn Brown.
- Lisa Kleypas.
- Sarah MacLean.
- Alyssa Cole.
Which romantic book is best for reading?
50 Best Romance Novels of All Time
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams (2021)
- Love at First by Kate Clayborn (2021)
- A Spot of Trouble by Teri Wilson (2021)
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory (2018)
- Meet Me in Paradise by Libby Hubscher (2021)
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr (2019)
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (2016)
Will You Still love Me summary?
Rajveer has to stand up against his own if he and Lavanya are to be together. However, life has other plans. Things go horribly wrong and Rajveer now has to fight a different battle-one in which he is the devil as well as the deliverer. His love for Lavanya will be put to the ultimate test.
What is love famous authors?
Top 10 Greatest Romance Authors of All Time
- Jane Austen (1775-1817)
- Charlotte Brontë (1816-1855)
- Emily Brontë (1818-1848)
- Margaret Mitchell (1900-1949)
- Audrey Niffenegger (1963 – )
- Nicholas Sparks (1965 – )
- Nora Roberts (1950- )
- Jude Deveraux (1947 – )
Can Love Happen Twice and I too had a love story?
“Can Love Happen Twice?” is again based on Ravinder Singh’s life and it kind of continues from where he left in “I too had a love story”. He wrote “I too Had a love story” in memory of Khushi whom he immortalised….About the Author.
Is I too had a love story real?
A tragic loss in his own life led to the writing of Ravinder Singh’s first book, I Too Had A Love Story, and it is a real-life incident again, an even more tragic one, that’s inspired his new book, Your Dreams Are Mine Now.
Who are the best romance novelists?
Who is a famous romance novelist?
If there’s one author on this list who’s a recognized household name, it’s Nora Roberts. Since 1980, Roberts has written and published an astounding number of romances — her website claims the number stands at over 215!
Which is the best love story in Indian history?
1. Heer Ranjha. One of the historical couples in India that people consider the Romeo Juliet are that of Heer and Ranjha. It was said that Heer being a girl from the upper class of the society, whereas Ranjha belonged to a lower tribe, their love story was often opposed due to difference in their class.
Can Love Happen Twice first?
Summary of the Book Can Love Happen Twice? is one of the best romance books and a highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster book I Too Had a Life. It deals with the protagonist’s second attempt at life after the untimely demise of his first lover. The book takes off from exactly where its sequel had ended.
Can Love Happen Twice is a true story?
The first book was based on a true story, the author’s own love story. Not that the writing style of the book was great, but the story touched the heart of many, for its simplicity and honesty. For all the author had been through in his life, the readers felt empathy for him.
What are some of the best novels written in India?
A much loved romantic novel in India, ‘The Promise’ brings out all the emotions in you. Till The Last Breath by Durjoy Datta Durjoy Dutta has written some good novels but his best work till date would have to be ‘Till The Last Breath’. It speaks about love, morality, the past demons and the consequences of the protagonists actions.
What are the best love story novels of all time?
It is Chetan Bhagat’s own love story where he shares the challenges faced two people from two different cultures/states when it comes tying the knot. It is can be considered as one of the best love storynovels of all time. Buy this book here.
Are there any love stories by Indian authors based on real people?
Hence, here is the list of top ten love stories written by Indian authors which are mostly based on stories of real people. 1. I too had a love story A beautiful debut novel of the author which is based on the story of the real people. Those souls who have really suffered the pain of love, who get to know the meaning of living for each other.
What is the story of Indian Love Story?
This Indian love story is of the mechanical engineering student of IIT, Delhi. The boy intensely fall in love with the best friend of her sister. The guy makes a lot of lies to his parents and teachers and put his currier in danger as well.