Why do couples kiss with tongue?
Open mouth and tongue kissing are especially effective in upping the level of sexual arousal, because they increase the amount of saliva produced and exchanged. The more spit you swap, the more turned on you’ll get.
How do you kiss my boyfriend to make him crazy about me?
How to Kiss Your Boyfriend to Make Him Crazy
- 1 Gaze into your boyfriend’s eyes.
- 2 Bring your boyfriend close to you.
- 3 Lean in for a kiss then pull away for a few seconds.
- 4 Hold his face in your hands.
- 5 Offer a single sensual kiss.
- 6 Kiss him again but with more tongue.
- 7 Kiss his earlobes or along his jawline.
How do I kiss my boyfriend on the lips?
If you both seem ready, go for an open mouth kiss.
- Gently licking his top lip, then sliding to the bottom lip.
- Lightly bite on his bottom lip.
- Turn your head slightly to side.
- Open your own mouth a bit, inviting him to join.
- Dart your tongue lightly in his mouth.
Where can you kiss your boyfriend?
Focus on the Erogenous Zones
- Ears: Kissing or licking the earlobes is pleasurable for most guys.
- Fingers: Try kissing fingers on your boyfriend’s hands.
- Stomach: The navel area is also a turn on when kissed, especially the belly button.
- Arms: Gentle kisses near the armpits, or in the crook of the arm can be a turn on.
Where I can kiss my boyfriend?
Stomach: The navel area is also a turn on when kissed, especially the belly button. Arms: Gentle kisses near the armpits, or in the crook of the arm can be a turn on. Feet: For some people, kissing or touching the feet is very sensual.
How do you kiss for beginners?
- Build up to the kiss.
- Make sure the kiss has your, and the other party’s, consent.
- Start things slow.
- Keep your mouth soft and relaxed.
- Switch your area of focus and/or your speed.
- Speaking of area of focus — move things away from their lips.
- Go easy on the tongue.
- Don’t overthink it.