Which songs has Beyoncé covered?
10 Times Beyonce Covered Other Artists and Nailed It
- Stevie Wonder Medley.
- Etta James – “At Last”
- Tina Turner – “Proud Mary”
- Little Willie John – “Fever”
- Sam Cooke – “A Change Is Gonna Come”
- Barbra Streisand -“The Way We Were”
- Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston – “I Will Always Love You”
- Kings of Leon – “Sex on Fire”
What songs are covered the most?
The 5 Most Covered Songs of All Time
- ‘Yesterday’ by The Beatles.
- ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ by The Rolling Stones.
- ‘Cry Me A River’ by Justin Timberlake Julie London.
- ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon.
- ‘Over The Rainbow’ by Judy Garland // ‘What a Wonderful World’ by Louis Armstrong.
How many songs does Beyoncé have all together?
In the meantime, though, we wanted to take a moment to look back on the decade-and-a-half we’ve had with Beyoncé as a breakout artist, over which she’s proven to be the greatest pop star of the 21st century thus far — in other words, we’ve ranked the 176 songs that comprise her solo discography.
Who has Beyonce covered?
Artists covered by Beyoncé
|Mildred J. Hill & Patty Hill||17|
|Kings of Leon||7|
Is covering a song legal?
Cover Song Licensing The song’s copyright owner must give you a mechanical license if you pay a royalty fee based on estimated revenue from your cover song. You can obtain a mechanical license through the Harry Fox Agency.
What song is sampled in hold up by Beyonce?
Beyoncé’s ‘Hold Up’ sample of Andy Williams’s ‘Can’t Get Used to Losing You’ | WhoSampled.
Who has Beyoncé covered?
Who does Beyoncé sample in lemonade?
Beyoncé Sampled Led Zeppelin on ‘Lemonade,’ and It Wouldn’t Have Happened Without This Famous Comedian’s Influence. Beyoncé isn’t one to play it safe when it comes to her music, especially while creating the masterpiece that was her visual album, Lemonade.