Which is the best BSc course in Tamilnadu?
Top BSc Degree Colleges in Tamil Nadu 2022
- Loyola College, Chennai.
- Presidency College, Chennai.
- PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
- Government Arts College, Coimbatore.
- Rajeswari Vedachalam Government Arts College, Chengalpattu.
- PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore.
What are the BSc courses in Tamilnadu?
List Of 620 BSc colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Commerce & Banking (3)
- Design (54)
- Engineering (2)
- Management (17)
- Hotel Management (73)
- Information Technology (150)
- Media & Mass Communication (74)
- Arts & Humanities (40)
What is the fees for BSc Nursing in Tamil Nadu?
Institution’s Fee Structure
|S.No||Nature of Training||Primary Processing Fee in Rs.|
|4||Post Basic B.Sc.,(N)||Rs.30,000/-|
|6||M.Sc.(N)||50,000/- for each specialitywise|
|7||Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (for each Speciality)||Rs.25,000/-|
Which is the best course in Tamilnadu?
Some of the most prominent ones are as follows:
- Automobile Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
- Food Technology.
Which type of BSc is best?
So here are 10 of the best choices for you.
- BSc Physics.
- BSc Chemistry.
- BSc Biotechnology.
- BSc Computer Science.
- BSc Nursing.
- BSc Agriculture.
- BSc Microbiology.
- BSc Physiotherapy. If you are considering looking for self-sustaining, lucrative jobs after BSc, then this course is just for you.
Which course is better in BSc?
Top BSc Courses After PCB
|BSc Biology||BSc Geology|
|BSc Optometry||BSc Environmental Science|
|BSc Nutrition and Dietetics||BFSc (Bachelor in Fisheries Sciences)|
|BSc and AH – Veterinary Science||BSc Food Technology|
|BSc Zoology||BSc Home Science|
How many govt BSc nursing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)
Which is best course in BSc?
Best Job Oriented B.Sc. Courses in India after 12th –
- #1 B Sc Agriculture.
- #2 B Sc Horticulture.
- #3 B V Sc (Veterinary Science)
- #4 B Sc Forestry.
- #5 B Sc Biotechnology.
- #9 B F Sc (Fisheries Science)
- # B Sc Nursing (update)
- # B Sc Nautical Science (update)
How many seats are there in BSc Nursing in Tamil Nadu?
1,07,814 BSc Nursing, 13,971 MSc Nursing Seats available at 3,688 Colleges in India
|State-wise distribution of Nursing Institutions and the Admission Capacity as on 31st March, 2021|
Is BSc nursing a good career?
BSc Nursing is a four year course which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. This course focuses on reinstating health and providing care to the sick. It is a great career option for those intending to go for higher studies better their prospects.
What is the process of B.Sc Nursing admission?
BSc in Nursing Admission Process in India is conducted through both entrance exam score and merit, though the top medical colleges in India mostly consider entrance exams scores. BSc Nursing Application forms are generally released between April to June and the same is expected for Admission also.