What should I serve with chicken legs?
What to serve with baked chicken drumsticks
- Roasted sweet potatoes.
- Air fryer baked potatoes.
- Instant Pot wild rice pilaf.
- Southern cornbread dressing.
- Caprese orzo salad.
- Corn salad with avocado, tomato and lime.
- Roasted green beans with shallot.
- Lemon garlic roasted Brussels sprouts.
What do you put on drumsticks?
Other Seasoning Ideas for Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Ranch seasoning.
- Lemon pepper.
- Garlic Herb seasoning.
- BBQ (use the dry seasonings in the recipe below and then brush with BBQ Sauce in the last 15 minutes of baking).
- Jerk seasoning.
- Taco seasoning.
What should I serve with grilled chicken legs?
Healthy Sides to Serve with Grilled Chicken
- Steamed Broccoli.
- Grilled Corn.
- Air Fryer Asparagus.
- Microwave Mashed Potatoes.
- Fruit Salsa.
- Sweet Potato Fries.
- Creamy Potato Salad.
- Sous Vide Sweet Potatoes.
How long does it take for drumsticks to cook in the oven at 350?
|Oven Frying||(425°F)||15-25 min.|
How do I cook chicken drumsticks on the stove?
Heat the oil in a large pan on the stove top. Pan fry chicken legs in a single layer in the hot pan for about 4-5 minutes per side on medium heat (1). Use tongs to flip the drumsticks. Add liquid (2), cover the pan, turn the heat down to medium-low or low and simmer for 10 minutes.
What foods go with fried chicken?
Go through all of these delicious fried chicken side dishes, you’re sure to find something just perfect!…The Best Sides for Fried Chicken:
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Green Bean Almondine.
- Corn on the Cob.
- Potato Salad.