How do you congratulate a recovery?
Here are some statements that you can use to provide positive reinforcement:
- “I’m so proud of you”
- “I’m so happy to see you taking care of yourself”
- “You are so strong”
- “I’m happy that you’re doing well”
- “You are inspiring”
- “You deserve to be happy”
- “You are deserving of a happy and healthy life”
- “Keep on fighting”
What to say if someone recovered from illness?
Examples for Get Well Wishes:
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
How do you say I am recovering?
Recovering from illness
- be on the mend idiom.
- bounce back.
- clear (sth) up.
- come round.
What is the sick man’s prayer?
God, when a person offends me, help me to remember this is a sick person. Help me show the same tolerance, pity, and patience that we would cheerfully grant a sick friend. Show me how can I help them. Save me from being angry.
What is a short positive message?
“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”
How many famous quotes about Na recovery inspirational are there?
Enjoy reading and share 14 famous quotes about Na Recovery Inspirational with everyone. We have become obsessed with what is good about small classrooms and oblivious about what also can be good about large classes.
What do addiction recovery sayings and quotes mean to you?
An addict may wake up to tough days with no desire to get better. But some powerful sayings and quotes can save you from the temptation of going down the relapse road. Addiction recovery sayings and quotes reinforce your focus on the recovery path. They ignite a desire to be better and promote the will to stay strong.
What are 50 quotes to Celebrate Recovery?
Here are 50 quotes to celebrate recovery! 1) “We’re all looking at the people around us, the people who have gone before us who have succeeded in recovery and have long-term sobriety and they are an illustration for us of how good it can be.” ~ Scott Stevens 2) “The hopeful part about that is when you do have that help, you will feel better.
What does recovery mean to you?
4) “Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data.” ~ Kevin McCormack 5) “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come.