How do you cheat in civilization 3?
Civilization 3 Cheats
- Unlimited Gold. First make a backup copy of the file script.slc, which is located in ..\ctp_data\default\gamedata.
- Reveal map. When you go to save, name the save “multi” without the quotes.
- Start with 100k Gold and PW. Start a new game and enter ‘Leemur’ as your leader name.
How do I get more gold in civilization 3?
Gold is a bonus resource that significantly enhances city production of commerce. To get the bonus, the resource must be inside the city’s radius and a citizen laborer must work the square. Gold is always visible in explored areas of the map and can be found in Mountains and Hills.
What is unit support Civ 3?
Unit Support: number of units that cost you no money. All units ‘over the cap’ cost you 1gpt. Under Republic they cost 2gpt, under Feudalism they cost 3gpt. 4 towns and 3 cities under Monarchy have 4×2 + 3×4 = 20 unit support. That means that every unit over the cap of 20 cost you 1gpt.
How do you make money in Civilization 3?
Make cities, increase its population, so it can work more tiles that produce gold. Other methods are building markets, banks etc. All tiles can produce at least 1 gold with a road. If along a river, thats 2 gold per tile.
How do you win at Diplomacy?
Tips to win Diplomacy
- Keep in contact with everyone.
- Stay under the radar.
- Tell the truth as much as possible.
- Have at least one friend and an enemy.
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
- Try to avoid the hold order.
- Offer help to players who are weak.
- Stick by your allies.
What is elimination civ3?
When Elimination mode is enabled, any civilization that loses a city to an enemy is eliminated from the game. Once a player has been eliminated, all units, colonies, airbases, and cities belonging to that player are destroyed, becoming ruins until something new is built in that location. Advertisement.
How do I open the Debug menu in Civilization VI?
How to Enable the Debug Menu
- Go to DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier’s Civilization VI.
- Open AppOptions.txt.
- Then scroll down the file to find “Enable Debug menu”.
- And then turn “EnableDebugMenu 0” to “EnableDebugMenu 1”.
How do you reveal all in Civ 6?
To open the window, start Civilization 6 and follow these steps:
- Press [`] tilde in-game to open the Debug Window.
- Select “Reveal All”
How do you change government in civilization?
Each time you develop a specific Civic which unlocks a new type of Government, the Change Government tab will be automatically selected; otherwise the other tab will be active. Of course, you do not need to change government form whenever you discover a new type.
How do you get iron in Civilization 3?
To get Iron, etc. you must have that resource within your sphere of influance and that square must be worked (road). Note that the resource doesn’t need to be connected to the city if it’s within the sphere. You must build a “colony” (is that the right word?) on that resource, and build a road to connect it to a city.