How do I renew my passport in MN?
To make an appointment at a Regional Passport Agency to submit your application in person, call 1-877-487-2778; TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793 Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 10 PM ET. The appointment line is closed on weekends and federal holidays.
How long does it take to renew a passport in MN?
between four and six weeks
According to the State Department, passport applications (first-time applications and renewals) currently take between four and six weeks. Expedited applications at the Minneapolis Passport Agency can take up to three days. Expedited applications through a passport acceptance facility take two to three weeks.
Do we need photo for passport renewal?
Yes, all applicants need to carry two coloured photographs (size 4.5 x 3.5 cm) with white background. Applicants should affix photographs on the printed copy of the online filled application form.
What should I bring for passport renewal?
Passport Requirements for Adult Renewal Applicants
- Confirmed Online Appointment (click here)
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal Appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
Do you need photo for passport renewal?
Do I need Birth Certificate for passport renewal?
If you are only renewing your passport with no changes in information on the passport, you do not need your Birth Certificate.
What all documents should I carry for passport appointment?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.