How do I create an XPT template in BI Publisher?
- Step 1: Obtain Sample XML Data from the Data Model.
- Step 2: Open the BlankExcelTemplate.xls File and Save As the Template Name.
- Step 3: Design the Layout in Excel.
- Step 4: Assign the BI Publisher Defined Names.
- Step 5: Prepare the XDO_METADATA Sheet.
- Step 6: Test the Template.
How do you repeat a group in BI Publisher?
To create a repeating group:
- Select the section of the template that contains the elements you want repeated.
- From the Oracle BI Publisher menu, select Insert, then Repeating Group.
- Enter the appropriate fields in the Field Properties dialog:
- To sort the grouped data, select the Sorting tab.
How do I edit an XPT file?
To edit a BI Publisher layout (. xpt file type) select the report from the list and click Edit. To edit any other template type, click the File name link to download the layout to a local computer for editing.
How do you create a BIP report?
To define a new report:
- While logged into Oracle BI Publisher as Administrator, click the Reports tab.
- Click Home, then click the My Folders link.
- Click Create a new report in the Folders and Report Tasks menu.
- Enter Invoices as the report name, then click Create.
- Click Edit under the newly created report.
- Click Report.
How do I display barcodes in RTF template?
- Step1: Create a RTF template as per your requirement, I will create a very simple RTF template.
- Step2: Select the field used to print barcode and then change the font to “Code 128”
- Step5: Run the report to check the PDF output.
- Step6: Select Administration at top right.
- Select Manage BI Publisher.
How do you repeat the header of the template on each and every page of the output?
How to repeat the header for each and every page in XML Publisher
- Select header of table (Complete row at a time)
- ->Place the cursor on selected field and right click.
- ->Go table properties.
- ->Go row Tab.
- ->Check the check box of “repeat as header row at the top of each page” as shown bellow.
What is XPT format?
An XPT file is a component used by Mozilla Firefox, a cross-platform web browser. It contains a plugin (such as flashplayer. xpt) that adds features and functionality to the web browser. XPT files are installed in the web browser’s components folder.
What is a TS XPT?
Simplified TS Files are SAS Transport files (. xpt) which can be created using free and open- source software, including R and Python. SAS Transport files are commonly used in CDISC standards; however, Simplified TS Files do not fully conform to CDISC standards.
What are BIP reports?
BIP :- BIP is the customize reporting tool. Oracle Fusion has provided BIP to create custom reports or to meet the need of the business which is not achievable through OTBI reporting tool. BIP is most similar like Oracle RDF report in which we creates Data Models , Different -2 groups then Link groups with Data Links.
Why is my repeat header row not working?
Make sure that your long table is actually a single table. If it is not, then the header row won’t repeat because the table doesn’t really extend beyond a single page. The easiest way to determine if you are working with a single table vs. multiple tables is to click somewhere within the table.
What is the significance of repeating a row on the top of paper?
Expert-verified answer There is many significance of repeating the row by header. You don’t have to put efforts to repeat a sentence again and again. The title of your row can be easily be repeated . This is handfull to perfectly aligned the title on the top in the same style.
When should I Use BI Publisher layouts?
Because the dynamic HTML view is only available for BI Publisher layouts, BI Publisher layouts must be used when there is a requirement to enable a report consumer to interact with the report (change sorting, apply filters, and so on). These tips will help you use BI Publisher more effectively.
What are the system requirements for BI Publisher?
For optimum viewing, set your display resolution to 1024 x 768 or higher. BI Publisher can handle a large amount of data for interactive sorting and filtering and still provide fast response.
What is BI Publisher in JDE?
BI Publisher has been integrated into the JDE techstack allowing you to take advantage of the templating technology provided by BI Publisher Oracle University offers a variety of in-class and online (self-paced) courses on Analytics Publisher (formerly BI Publisher).
What types of error reports are not supported in Bibi publisher?
BI Publisher is not intended for simple error reports or UBEs that do not produce any output. These are documents that are highly customized and might include barcodes, repeating headers, page totals, and so forth. Purchase orders and invoices are examples of this type of report.