How do I change the IP address on my Avaya Session Manager?
Changing the Session Manager IP address or host name
- On the System Manager web console, under Elements, click Session Manager > Session Manager Administration.
- Select the appropriate Session Manager and click Edit.
- Update the information in the Management Access Point Host Name/IP field.
- Click Confirm.
How do I change the hostname on my Avaya Smgr?
- Log in to the CLI of the Session Manager using the craft or customer login.
- Run the command changeMgmtIP.
- Type the new IP address for the Primary System Manager when you are prompted.
- Submit the changes, and wait for the update to finish.
What is Avaya Session Manager used for?
Session Manager is the core of Avaya’s Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based “cloud communications” architecture. Session Manager supports the half-call model and application sequencing, enabling custom features to be applied to individual users’ calls.
How do I change the date and time on my Avaya IP Office?
To set up or change the time setting:
- Connect to your IP Office system using the Manager software and select the System option on the left side.
- Select the System tab.
- Scroll down to the drop down menu called Time Setting Configuration Source and select the appropriate option.
What is Avaya System Manager?
Avaya Aura® System Manager is the intuitive administration and management tool that brings Avaya Aura capabilities to life. Avaya Aura® System Manager centralizes provisioning, maintenance and troubleshooting to simplify and reduce management complexity and solution servicing.
How does Avaya Communication Manager work?
Communication Manager provides centralized call control for a distributed network of gateways and a wide range of analog, digital, and IP-based communication devices. Communication Manager comes with several built-in mobility applications, call center features, advanced conference calling, and E911 capabilities.
What is an Avaya AES server?
Also known as : AES. Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services is a server-based software solution that provides an enhanced set of telephony APIs, protocols, Web Services, and direct IP access to media, and supports standards such as CSTA, JTAPI and TSAPI that expose Avaya Aura® Communication Manager features.
What is Avaya Sbce?
Avaya SBCE provides security to SIP-based Unified Communications (UC) networks. Avaya SBCE is available in two versions: Standard Services and Advanced Services. Either version can reside on supported servers. For information about supported servers, see Supported device configurations.