How can I get Mobitel bill?
- By dialing #9900#
- Using My account.
- By using the Mobitel Self-care App.
- By calling 1717.
How can I get Mobitel detail online?
What is the E-bill generation process?
- Login to my account in www.mobitel.lk web site.
- Select e bill.
- Entry select duration to proceed.
- Ensure that you have sufficient credit balance in your mobile connection before proceed.
- Once data verified, a “PIN” will be sent to your mobile.
How can I reactivate my Mobitel SIM?
Call over in person to any Mobitel Centre; Produce your National Identity Card (NIC)/Valid Passport/Driving Licence; Be willing to be photographed or bring a Passport photograph. Bring your Mobitel SIM/s.
How can I check my Mobitel data balance?
What is the option to check the remaining free bundle in the Pre-Paid Internet plan?
- Type DB and send it to 7678.
- Dial #170#
How can I pay my postpaid bill?
- Sign in to the Paytm website.
- Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm’
- Click on ‘Mobile Prepaid Recharge’ and select ‘Postpaid’
- Enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Select your operator if it doesn’t fetch on its own.
- Enter the bill amount.
- Now, either click on the ‘Automatic option’ or ‘Pay’.
How do I reactivate my mobile number?
How to Get Back a Deactivated Phone Number: Easy Tips
- Remove your SIM card from the mobile device.
- Check the numbers printed on the SIM, and write them down.
- Contact your service provider via a phone call or email to reactivate the number.
- When speaking with the customer service rep, state your IMEI and SIM card numbers.
How do I fix Mobitel not registered on network?
Try these steps in order until your phone is working properly:
- Restart your Android phone.
- Turn off Wi-Fi.
- Update your Android phone.
- Reinsert the SIM Card.
- Manually choose your network.
- Change the network mode.
- Contact your mobile carrier.
- Update APN settings.
How can I change Mobitel data?
To activate/change DATA add-on plans or to view current DATA usage Dial #170# from your phone or access the Mobitel Self Care App.
How can I get Mobitel 295 activation code?
All Prepaid subscribers can subscribe to MAX add on plan by simply reloading Rs. 295. How can I check the available balance in MAX? Just dial *100#, you will receive a follow up SMS to inbox.
How can I check my Mobily postpaid bill?
How can I check my Mobitel postpaid bill?
#1456# Self Care Billing Information Portal ( USSD ) To access your Usagae & Account Balance, free entitlement, billing date, due date & credit limit instantly, dial #1456# from your Mobitel phone.
What is a postpaid account?
You have postpaid services if you receive a monthly bill that tells you what charges you’ve accumulated for the month – your bill might be the same each month or you might see extra charges (e.g., you went over your data for the month). You pay for the services you’ve already used.
How do you check if my number is deactivated?
Visit www.textmagic.com or download the TextMagic mobile app on google play store. Enter your phone number and country and click on Validate Number. This app will show you the status of the number if it is active or not. Another app you can use is Phone Number Monitoring.